Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Salamander visit.

It was rainy May day and I just happened to see this little guy walking down the sidewalk by the front door. Of course I grabbed the camera and Karlina and we went outside for introductions. How cute is he?!

Karlina wasn't quite sure what to think about it and didn't want to hold him. She was happy to touch him and decided that he feels like a starfish. Accurate observation. It was a nice little visit. When we were done he crawled under a big bush in the rock garden and I haven't seen him since.

4 comments:

  1. very cute..looking innocent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWE!!!...Smoosh him! :] He he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!! We don't have cool nature like that here....that I am aware of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Kariann, welcome to the world of blogging..I am so glad you are here..since I don't get to see you much these days..this way i can keep in touch...keep up the blogging..I love seeing how big Karlina is getting..:) OMG..have a good one.;)

    ReplyDelete