I am a happy wife and mother. My husband and I were married in the Seattle Temple in 2003. Our daughter is Karlina and she is almost 3. I have a miniature poodle named Olive. She is great. I am a stay at home mom and I nanny full time. It's a challenge but I love it.
I like to read a variety of books. I like music, photography, stamping, crafting, quilting. I'm not perfect at any of it but sometimes I'm good at most of it. I am the nursery leader at church because my daughter screams when I try to leave. It was easier for everyone if I stayed and taught. It's fun to teach gospel truths to little spirits who are so ready to learn them.
I love my family and my Heavenly Father. I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life and I strive to be a better person everyday.
Holy heavens, Karlina is getting so big and is SO pretty!! You guys are really going to be in trouble when she hits her teens.
ReplyDeleteYeah Kariann! I'm so glad you have a blog. I just added you to my RSS feed, so I'll always know when you've been on. Welcome to the blogging world!!
Miss you like mad - hey! I'll be home from June 20 to July 10th. We should get together. Just sayin'!
She is soooo beautiful Kariann! Love the blog!
ReplyDelete